Instructions & MaintenanceNovember 6, 2022 2022-11-06 16:31
Instructions & Maintenance
How to use
- Screw the Super Sniffer on your bottle, do not twist on very tight as it is unnecessary and can crack the plastic over time.
- Place against nostrils and push the button all the way in to get the strongest effect.
- Sniff and release button.
- Remove Super Sniffer from the bottle after usage session.
- Rinse inside with water or alcohol after use.
- Do not leave on the bottle for storage.
- Keep bottle upright during use.
How to get a stronger sniff
- Make sure you push the button completely in.
- Swirl or give bottle 1 gentle shake before pressing button.
How to extend the life of your Super Sniffer
Don’t leave on for storage: extended exposure can weaken the plastic. We recommend no more than 5 hours at a time.
Clean after every use: flush inside with water or alcohol while pushing the button in & out.
- If button becomes sticky try soaking in alcohol or warm (NOT hot) water with dish soap for 10-15 minutes.
- Leaving the Super Sniffer temperatures above 95 degrees for extended periods of time can cause the plastic to deform.
- Do not leave in a hot car or direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Overtightening the Super Sniffer can cause the cap to crack over time and the button to stick. You do not need to put a lot of pressure tightening the cap to get a strong seal.